We do believe that:
- Both Old and New Testaments constitute the divinely inspired Word of God. Inerrant in the originals, and the final authority for life and faith.
- There is one God, eternally existent in the Holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each with personality and deity.
- The Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, manifested in the flesh through the virgin birth, died on Calvary for the redemption of the human family, all of whom may be saved from sin through faith in Him.
- Man, although created by God in His own image and likeness fell into sin through disobedience and “so death passed upon all men, for all have sinned,” (Romans 5:12).
- In the salvation of the human soul, including the new birth; and in the subsequent work of God in the soul, a crisis, wrought by faith, whereby the heart is cleansed from all sin and filled with the Holy Spirit. This gracious experience is retained by faith as expressed in a constant obedience to God’s revealed will, thus giving us perfect cleansing moment by moment. (I John 1:7-9).
- That the Church is the body of Christ; that all who are united to Christ are members of the same; and that, having thus become members of one another, it is our solemn covenant duty to fellowship with one another in peace, and to love one another with pure and fervent hearts.
- That our Lord Jesus Christ in His literal resurrection from the dead is the living guarantee of the resurrection of all human beings; the believing saved to conscious eternal joy, and the unbelieving lost to conscious eternal punishment.
- That our Lord Jesus Christ, in fulfillment of His own promise, both angelically and apostolically attested will personally return in power and great glory.